1. We should do things ourselves.
2. Buy in bulk.
Today I want to share with you an easy easy recipe that you can make on Sunday night and have for the rest of the week! (You must like fish though). My personal trainer gave me this recipe and I am in love.
They look so tasty right?!
Here is the simple simple recipe:
- Chop up 3 tilapia ﬁlets (You can find frozen bags for crazy cheap, I get mine at Winco for 2.99)
- Chop cilantro (its your preference to how much), tomatoes (I used half of one), pepper (I used jalapeno but you can chose any pepper you like), and half of a chopped up white onion & combine with ﬁsh in large bowl
- Squeeze limes and lemons over above mixture (2 lemons, 3 limes)
- Chop red onion and lay over top
- leave in refrigerator overnight (Note: the citrus is what cooks the fish over night! Trust me! I am not a *huge* raw fish lover, and this is not too fishy at all)
Then to prepare I just heated up the corn tortillas on the stove and spooned in my cerviche! It's so good you guys, so easy and really good for you.
Good luck if you decide to try this! Next week I will post my healthy Chicken Salad Recipe.